Monday, April 19, 2010

Sunday is Fun Day

This winter, Judd grew a particularly hefty beard. On Sunday, while doing nothing in general, he decided it was time to trim it down for wedding season - and I couldn't resist documenting it. He misses his beard, but agrees it was SO worth the pictures!

NOTE: I know this isn't specifically related to weddings... but... we think that our blog should, in addition to helping promote and brand our business, give our readers insight into our personalities and hopefully entertain a few folks here and there. Therefore, we feel fully justified in presenting you with the occasional diversion. Cheers!


2 comments:

  1. This is fantastic! My husband LOVES to play "artiste" when shaving his beard. And don't even get me started on when he bought clippers to cut his own hair. Apparently, "I can't reach the back of my head without you" means, "Hey look! I gave myself a mullet! Isn't it sweet?!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. and then when he goes to work the next day it probably also means "hey honey! can you fix my mullet real quick??"

    hope you guys are well! sorry I missed this, I gotta figure out how to get the blog to notify me when my lovely brides comment :)

    ReplyDelete