Friday, May 28, 2010

Vintage bridal shoot

A couple of weeks ago, makeup artist/former bride/friend/all around awesome Candy Keurth suggested we get together and do an impromptu photo shoot. Sure, no problem. I was blown away when she walked through the door with these two lovely models, Mazey and Rose (left to right), in even lovelier makeup. The kicker: Rose's amazing dress was found in a free bin. I loved everything about this shoot right down to the cowboy boots. I think I would want my wedding to have this kind of casual vintage feeling to it.

Oh yeah. And happy three day weekend to you all. Cheers!















3 comments:

  1. Positively lovely! Love the light and glamor :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! and it's spelled Maisie, but no worries lots of people misspell it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. maisie is so beautiful!! [like her mom!]

    ReplyDelete