Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Spring things

Yesterday I escaped from the computer for a couple of hours to explore nearby Red Rocks Park in Burlington. For company I brought along my dogsitting charge Sunshine (left) and my roommate Naomi's dog Arla. (For the record, Judd and I don't have a dog of our own, although we desperately want one! We just want to wait until we're absolutely ready.)

It was a drizzly, gray April day, but you could positively smell spring bursting from the ground. Having never been to Red Rocks before, I happily got lost for two hours with my canine buddies and my camera. Enjoy! And happy Earth Day everyone.


















Sometimes, in photography, you have to get a little dirty to get the picture you want. But it was worth it for the shot of this gorgeous purple flower!



No comments:

Post a Comment