Monday, August 10, 2009

BRIDES/WPJA Contest Win!

This post will stay on top of the page for a few more days - scroll down for more recent blog entries.




So, I thought I'd be able to sit on this one until it was published in the fall, but I'm bursting with the news. I recently found out that I won the Ceremony category of the latest BRIDES/WPJA contest! The photo will be featured on the BRIDES and WPJA sites, as well as published in the November/December issue of BRIDES.

The winning image is from Renée and Jason's wedding at the Pruyn House in Newtonville, New York last year on June 28. Renée found her vintage pink dress on Etsy, and told me that the shoes actually cost more than the dress itself. Renée and Jason's one-year anniversary was just a couple of weeks ago - Congratulations to you both!

1 comment:

  1. Great shoot, y really love the red dress, excellent eye! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete